Invest in future
Why BFB Capital
World class Platforms
xStation5 is a unique and high-quality development of a well-known in the financial world liquidity provider - x Open Hub (XTB). The platform allows to work with a variety of financial instruments - currencies, commodities, CFD shares, ETFs through any Internet browser or desktop version. xStation5 - a new milestone in the industry of investing in financial markets.
XStation 5 Platform receives award
“Best Platform 2016” from Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- Easy for using, fully customizable
- Excellent speed of fullfilment
- Market depth, market sentiment
- Trading charts, trading calculator, statistics
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for performing operations from MetaQuotes Software Corp., combining all the advanced analytical and IT technologies of the industry. The wide functionality, user-friendly interface of the program and multiplatform - all this makes MetaTrader 4 the most popular and relevant platform.
Metatrader 4 can be installed on a stationary computer, as well as used away from the computer by installing a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet.
- A large number of tools for graphical analysis
- Intuitive program interface
- Over 50 built-in indicators
- The possibility of using third-party indicators
- The possibility of automatic trading
Daily summary: Mixed moods on stock markets, the dollar remains strong
Europe closes mostly in the red, US markets try to recover EURUSD approaching the 1,16 mark U.S. durable goods orders below market consensus European markets closed mostly below the fl...
3 markets to watch next week
After a turbulent week investors are looking for signs of stabilization. Is the largest correction since March over? Will the US dollar keep advancing? Can gold and silver rebound after recent slide? ...
Coronavirus: market update
• Daily coronavirus case count is once again nearing records with more than 314,000 new cases reported yesterday. Both France and the UK announced a new record of infections on Thursday. Meanwhil...
BREAKING: U.S. durable goods orders below expectations
The U.S. published its durable goods orders data just a moment ago. Following last month’s solid figures, this time the release came in below expectations. The exact figures were as follows: ...
Crypto newsletter: Downward momentum hits pause
• European Union proposes new legislation on crypto assets • The startup Optimism may solve Ethereum's scaling issues • Binance blacklisted in Russia This week we saw declines in...
Investing in 1600+ global markets
|Instrument||Sell price||Buy price||Spread||Daily change||Date|