Invest in future
Why BFB Capital
World class Platforms
xStation5 is a unique and high-quality development of a well-known in the financial world liquidity provider - x Open Hub (XTB). The platform allows to work with a variety of financial instruments - currencies, commodities, CFD shares, ETFs through any Internet browser or desktop version. xStation5 - a new milestone in the industry of investing in financial markets.
XStation 5 Platform receives award
“Best Platform 2016” from Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- Easy for using, fully customizable
- Excellent speed of fullfilment
- Market depth, market sentiment
- Trading charts, trading calculator, statistics
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for performing operations from MetaQuotes Software Corp., combining all the advanced analytical and IT technologies of the industry. The wide functionality, user-friendly interface of the program and multiplatform - all this makes MetaTrader 4 the most popular and relevant platform.
Metatrader 4 can be installed on a stationary computer, as well as used away from the computer by installing a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet.
- A large number of tools for graphical analysis
- Intuitive program interface
- Over 50 built-in indicators
- The possibility of using third-party indicators
- The possibility of automatic trading
Daily summary: US stocks struggled for momentum amid weak data
• Deadlock on US stimulus negotiations • Weaker than expected US retail sales figures • Gold set for first weekly loss since June European indices closed in the red on Fri...
&2757$Technical alert: US100 &YC8$
US indices started today’s session with a downward move, but the buyers managed to erase early losses and currently the tech index is trading 0,1% higher. Looking at the chart from a technical point o...
Coronavirus: market update
• Globally, the rate of new infections shows no sign of slowing. Even countries that had appeared to have curbed the spread of the virus have recently seen a rise in new cases, signaling the batt...
US Retail Sales Rise 1.2% in July
Retail sales in the United States grew by 1.2% month-over-month in July, following 8.4% gain in June and below market expectations of 1.9% rise. The biggest increase was seen in sal...
EURUSD breaks back above 1.18 handle
Looking at the H1 interval, one can see that EURUSD has been trading in a sideways move recently. However looking at the H1 chart in near term, the 1.1800 handle looks to be the key support for now. A...
Investing in 1600+ global markets
|Instrument||Sell price||Buy price||Spread||Daily change||Date|