Invest in future
Why BFB Capital
World class Platforms
xStation5 is a unique and high-quality development of a well-known in the financial world liquidity provider - x Open Hub (XTB). The platform allows to work with a variety of financial instruments - currencies, commodities, CFD shares, ETFs through any Internet browser or desktop version. xStation5 - a new milestone in the industry of investing in financial markets.
XStation 5 Platform receives award
“Best Platform 2016” from Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- Easy for using, fully customizable
- Excellent speed of fullfilment
- Market depth, market sentiment
- Trading charts, trading calculator, statistics
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for performing operations from MetaQuotes Software Corp., combining all the advanced analytical and IT technologies of the industry. The wide functionality, user-friendly interface of the program and multiplatform - all this makes MetaTrader 4 the most popular and relevant platform.
Metatrader 4 can be installed on a stationary computer, as well as used away from the computer by installing a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet.
- A large number of tools for graphical analysis
- Intuitive program interface
- Over 50 built-in indicators
- The possibility of using third-party indicators
- The possibility of automatic trading
Economic calendar: Trump targets social media companies
Trump to sign executive order against social media companies China expected to pass Hong Kong security law Hard data from the United States, including Q1 GDP report Global stock market...
US indices finished higher after a volatile session yesterday. S&P 500 added 1.48%, Dow Jones gained 2.21% and Nasdaq jumped 0.77%. Stocks in Asia Pacfic are trading mixed. Nikkei and S&am...
Daily summary: Global stocks rise in volatile session
• Pompeo reports to Congress that Hong Kong is no longer autonomous • European Commission proposed a €750 billion Recovery Fund Plan • Gold is testing $1700/oz level European indices ...
Oil prices slip amid renewed supply and demand concerns
Oil prices fell on Wednesday, amid renewed concerns over demand improvement. The catalyst behind the weakness is the fear that retaliation by the United States against China for its decision to implem...
Tractor Supply stock jumps after strong guidance update
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO.US)— shares jumped over 5% in extended trading after the company provided its financial outlook for the second quarter of 2020. Company expects sales growth between 24% a...
Investing in 1600+ global markets
|Instrument||Sell price||Buy price||Spread||Daily change||Date|