Invest in future
Why BFB Capital
World class Platforms
xStation5 is a unique and high-quality development of a well-known in the financial world liquidity provider - x Open Hub (XTB). The platform allows to work with a variety of financial instruments - currencies, commodities, CFD shares, ETFs through any Internet browser or desktop version. xStation5 - a new milestone in the industry of investing in financial markets.
XStation 5 Platform receives award
“Best Platform 2016” from Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- Easy for using, fully customizable
- Excellent speed of fullfilment
- Market depth, market sentiment
- Trading charts, trading calculator, statistics
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for performing operations from MetaQuotes Software Corp., combining all the advanced analytical and IT technologies of the industry. The wide functionality, user-friendly interface of the program and multiplatform - all this makes MetaTrader 4 the most popular and relevant platform.
Metatrader 4 can be installed on a stationary computer, as well as used away from the computer by installing a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet.
- A large number of tools for graphical analysis
- Intuitive program interface
- Over 50 built-in indicators
- The possibility of using third-party indicators
- The possibility of automatic trading
3 markets to watch next week
The pivotal Fed meeting is already behind us, but key market levels are yet to be decided. Make sure you pay attention to developments on these markets, as they could send crucial signals for weeks to...
Coronavirus: market update
• Daily coronavirus case count is once again reaching new record with more than 314,000 new cases reported yesterday. World Health Organization warned that Europe's weekly COVID-19 infectio...
Crypto newsletter: Crypto market slowly recovers
• Major crypto currencies recover some of the recent losses • Ethereum network fees skyrocketed after the launch of UNI • Ripple joins Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as sponsor me...
Economic calendar: Sales figures from Canada and US consumer sentiment data
• US consumer sentiment figures • Canada retail sales data It’s another relatively quiet day ahead on the economic calendar. Key stats include prelim September consumer sentiment figu...
• US indices finished Thursday's session lower. The Dow Jones fell 0.5% while S&P 500 lost 0.8% and Nasdaq dropped 1.3% • Mixed moods prevail in the Asian markets today. Nikkei rose 0.0...
Investing in 1600+ global markets
|Instrument||Sell price||Buy price||Spread||Daily change||Date|